£30000 - £40000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Technical Buyer - Oxfordshire
A fantastic opportunity for a Technical Buyer has arisen to join an up and coming Manufacturing company in Oxfordshire. With a salary bracket of £30,000 - £40,000 this person will be managing day to day purchasing activities for a busy department.
You will need Purchasing experience and as a Buyer, Senior Buyer, Strategic Buyer, Technical Buyer.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Buyer/Assistant Purchasing Manager:
- Stakeholder engagement at all levels both internally and with our external suppliers
- Organising high value and complex products, with impact across several key functions of the business
- High-level interaction internally, as well as frequent, high-level communication with the supply base
- Assisting with the purchase and supply chain of global production for specified projects through negotiated costs with suppliers
- Raising and issuing of purchase orders in accordance with our production requirements and company procedures
- Maintain accurate and timely data records
- Provide purchasing support and assistance to other departments as required
- Research and build working relationships with new suppliers and subcontractors
- Assist with issuing purchasing enquiries and carry out quotation analysis where necessary.
Personal Specification of the Senior Buyer/Assistant Purchasing Manager
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in supplier/customer relationship management
- Understanding of cost drivers in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working within a Tier 1 Automotive environment.
Up to £40,000
Working Hours & Benefits:
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- 25 Days Holiday
- On Site Gym
- Felxi Working Hours
- Share Scheme
This role would suit someone who has had a role as a Buyer, Senior Buyer or Strategic Buyer or Technical Buyer.
Should you not hear anything from your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful, and unfortunately It will be impossible to update everyone at application stage due to the high volumes of applicants we get! Please don't get disheartened and please do keep checking our website for any other opportunities!