Up to £35k
over 2 years ago
A great new opportunity for a driven Logistics professional to join a leading Manufacturing organisation as a Warehouse Team Leader.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Team Leader;
- Implement and maintain warehouse processes and procedures.
- Ensure all Health & Safety requirements are being fully implemented.
- Provide weekly and monthly KPI’s to demonstrate process control and compliance.
- Lead and develop team members.
- Ensure standards of productivity, quality and accuracy are consistently maintained.
- Develop new initiatives to improve operational efficiency.
- Attend daily material shortage meetings.
- Record and control the release of kitted materials and returns.
- Identify and implement cost saving opportunities.
Personal Specification for the Warehouse Team Leader;
- Experience in a Warehouse / Stores supervisory role is essential.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing.
- Good working knowledge of MRP / ERP.
- Experience of leading a team.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong numerical skills.
- Self-Motivated and enthusiastic.
This role would also suit you if you have held any of the following positions; Stores Team Leader, Stores Supervisor, Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Manager, Distribution Manager, Logistics Shift Manager.